Wednesday, 29th November 2023
COMET Meetings Louise
Place Stéphanie 20, 1050 Bruxelles
About the event:
Everyone talks about sustainability. In the European poultry meat sector, we don’t just talk!
Join us and learn more about it at the event “Sustainability in Practice: Spotlight on European Poultry”, where concrete sustainability measures will be presented by poultry meat companies from Spain, France and Germany.
This will be followed by a roundtable with representatives of the EU Parliament, the EU Commission and the sector itself – to discuss main challenges and opportunities for continuous improvement of the sustainability of the European poultry meat sector.
Join us as we set out to balance the needs of a growing population with the need to preserve our planet for future generations.
17:00 – 17:30 Welcome coffee & Registrations
17:30 – 18.00 Spotlight on Best Practices
18:00 – 18:55 Panel Discussion and Q&A
18:55 – 19:00 Closing Statements
19:00 – 20:30 Drinks, Food & Network
Spotlight on Best Practices
· Helen Niemann & Michael Hoffschroer — Rothkötter Group, Germany
· Christian Bagourd — LDC Groupe, France
· Jaume Coma — Grupo Vall Companys, Spain
· Catherine Geslain-Laneelle, Director for Agriculture and Rural Development – Strategy & Policy analysis, DG Agri, European Commission
· Martin Hlaváček, Member of the European Parliament
· Nan-Dirk Mulder, Senior Global Specialist Animal Protein, Rabobank
· Saulius Petkevicius, Chair of Sustainability Working Group, AVEC
Moderated by Katrina Sichel
If you have any questions please contact: Federica Chiarella fc@avec-poultry
Read more about this initiative on the website www.eu-poultry.eu
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Research Executive Agency (REA). Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.